There is too much content out there. And according to Gregory Pouy the content saturation era is only beginning. In his presentation--Visual Storytelling: Standing Out Of The Crowd In A Content Snacking Era? he addresses some of the questions worrying marketers today:
- With adblockers everywhere, on desktops and now even on iPhone, how can I serve my content to consumers?
- How can I maintain my interaction rate on social networks?
- Should I enter the race for content and frenetically publishing stuff?
- How can I stand out with video on Facebook since it’s muted by default?
- How does viral marketing work? What about buzz?
- What are the differences between Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat? How can I split my content?
- What are the best practices for Instagram?