Thursday, 1 October 2015

Visual Storytelling: Proven ways to stand out from the crowd in a content snacking era?

There is too much content out there. And according to Gregory Pouy the content saturation era is only beginning. In his presentation--Visual Storytelling: Standing Out Of The Crowd In A Content Snacking Era? he addresses some of the questions worrying marketers today:



  • With adblockers everywhere, on desktops and now even on iPhone, how can I serve my content to consumers?
  • How can I maintain my interaction rate on social networks?
  • Should I enter the race for content and frenetically publishing stuff?
  • How can I stand out with video on Facebook since it’s muted by default?
  • How does viral marketing work?  What about buzz?
  • What are the differences between Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat? How can I split my content?
  • What are the best practices for Instagram?




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to heart.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.


    SEO Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...