Wednesday 23 May 2012

Prada: A therapy

A short and unexpected film by Roman Polanski starring Ben Kingsley and Helena Bonham Carter. It premiered at the Cannes Film Festival, just before Polanski’s film Tess. Polanski commented: “When I was asked to shoot a short movie for Prada, I did not think that I could really be myself, but the reality is that in the total freedom I was given, I had the opportunity to reunite my favorite group of people on set and just have fun. It’s refreshing to know that there are still places open to irony and wit and, for sure, Prada is one of them.”



Directed by Roman Polanski
Starring Helena Bonham Carter, Ben Kingsley
Screenplay Roman Polanski and Ronald Harwood
Music Alexandre Desplat
Production Designer Dean Tavoularis
Director of Photography Eduardo Serra
Editor Hervé de Luze
Executive Producer Max Brun
Produced by Hi! Production and R.P. Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...